|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
Setup Hosted Exchange on Android
Article Number: 14 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Jun 21, 2011 8:29 AM
Before you begin, make sure you have the following information
Follow these steps1. Go to Settings then to Accounts and Sync
2. Click Add Account
3. Choose Corporate
4. Fill in your full Email Address and Password
5. Check Send email from this account by default if you so choose, then click Next.
6. Type your domain\username as provided by Kishmish. For example: exch025\bjones_acmeinc
7. Type your Password
8. Type the Server as provided by Kishmish. For example: west.exch025.serverdata.net
9. Make sure both Use secure connection (SSL) and Accept all SSL certificates is checked and click Next
10. Click Finish
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Outlook 2003 for POP3 (cPanel)
Viewed 66 times since Mon, Apr 29, 2013
How to Setup Hosted Exchange on iPhone
Viewed 1301 times since Fri, Jun 24, 2011
Outlook 2010 for IMAP Automatically (cPanel)
Viewed 68 times since Mon, Apr 29, 2013
What is Outlook Web Access (OWA)? How does it work?
Viewed 4471 times since Fri, May 20, 2011
What is my Kishmish Hosted Exchange username?
Viewed 834 times since Tue, May 24, 2011
Outlook 2003 for POP3 Setup Instructions
Viewed 979 times since Fri, Apr 22, 2011
How Do I Manually Connect Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007 to my Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 Server?
Viewed 11074 times since Fri, May 20, 2011
Cannot create a calendar item for a Resource Calendar for which I have delegate access
Viewed 1251 times since Fri, Sep 16, 2011
Add Corporate Microsoft Exchange email to Android Nexus Smartphone
Viewed 449 times since Mon, Apr 1, 2013
Outlook 2003 Setup for POP3
Viewed 1507 times since Fri, Apr 22, 2011